🌍 Want to have your Green Job Opportunity posted on our website? Please fill out our Green Job Opportunities form here, and we’ll take a look! 🌎
Straight from our Green Jobs Form:
- Content Creator, EarthQuake: “We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for EarthQuake. You are passionate about writing meaningful content, you care about sustainability and helping people get financially independent.Your role will be to update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to engage with individuals that want to give purpose to their savings.”Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org || Application: https://earth-quake.notion.site/Content-Creator-part-time-bf3ff06a685345c59e13d4a24a5119bd
- Conservation Coordinator, The Housing & Dining Sustainability Advocates (HADSA): “The Conservation Coordinator is responsible for coordinating energy and water conservation education and waste reduction education and initiatives. A high level of creativity, organization, communication, and cooperative teamwork, is expected at all times. As a part of HADSA, the Conservation Coordinator will support the sustainability programming of other members of the team including the HADSA Garden Coordinators, Food Literacy Coordinators and Internship Coordinator and collaborate with other sustainability programs on campus. The Conservation Coordinator will conduct some of their work remotely with some shifts scheduled on- site at various RSSP locations.” || Contact: email@example.com || Application Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VlfwuU4gZWWCP1dYZsKHzqMXI_Q6PvZzQnIEe4CcO5M/edit#
- Education and Engagement Program Coordinator, Ecology Center: “This position serves as a public facing arm of the Ecology Center Education and Engagement team – supporting digital and in-person engagement related to a broad range of topics including recycling and zero waste, gardening and seed, electrification, and environmental justice.”
Application link: https://ecologycenter.org/jobs/education-engagement-program-coordinator/
- Investing Manager, EarthQuake: “EarthQuake seeks a talented individual with a keen interest in wealth management and sustainable portfolio construction. You’ll partner with our CEO to create portfolios that deliver both impact and returns for our clients. This is an incredible opportunity to join a fast-growing mission-driven company committed to changing the finance world.’
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org || Application Link: https://earth-quake.notion.site/Investing-Manager-09df607d4b4c4974aed3e420c483fa18
- Program Associate, Environment, Hewlett Foundation: “The Program Associate (PA) will support the Environment Program Director’s multilateral climate grantmaking portfolio and other program officers as needed. This individual manages the administrative aspects of the grantmaking process, and communicating with grantees regarding proposals, budgets, and grant reports. The Program Associate may also research issues, programs, and organizations to assess their potential fit with Hewlett Foundation funding strategies. This individual will also support strategy development and implementation.”
Contact: email@example.com || Application Link: https://job.ceaconsulting.com/jobs/program-associate-environment-menlo-park-ca-106697
- Member, Berkeley Student Food Collective: “We are the Berkeley Student Food Collective: people working to provide more accessible, more sustainable, and healthier food to the Berkeley community and learning how to run a grocery store in the process. We run a nonprofit, volunteer-run grocery store across from Lower Sproul that is governed democratically by students with the cheapest prices in town. This summer, we’re plotting big moves to expand to a larger space and we want you to help lead that effort.If you’re down to spend two hours a week for part of your summer involved in food justice, organizing, education, marketing, accounting, or nonprofit management in a real-world business or just want to be a part of a community growing their vision for a more people-centered food system in these turbulent times sign up at http://foodcollective.org/apply. Remote-only memberships are available!Can’t sign up this semester? Follow us on Facebook or Instagram or our listserv for updates, demos, and more!”
Check out this link from the Berkeley Food Institute listing a whole bunch of local opportunities–full- and part-time, volunteer, general professional development, and more!
The US Forest Service has a number of openings at the moment. Take a look at what’s available on their ongoing opportunities are by clicking here.
The Cal Alumni Association (CAA) is proud to launch Cal Alumni Mentors, a new mentorship program that matches alumni with undergraduate students who are first-generation, low-income, and/or underrepresented. The program will equip students with career and professional skills to succeed at and after Cal.
Student mentees will:
- Be paired with alumni mentors with similar career interests and identities
- Connect with their mentors to learn from their Cal experiences and careers
- Attend monthly workshops on topics including physical and mental well-being, campus resources, professional development, and networking
- End the program applying to three internships or jobs with guidance from their mentor
Here’s the application link: https://alumni.berkeley.edu/get-involved/berkeley-network/berkeley-career-network. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!
These pages are currently under construction. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
- On-Campus Jobs/Research: Click here for part-time and research positions on campus!
- Full-time and Part-time Jobs: Click here for full-time and part-time positions off campus!
- Opportunities for Graduate and Professional Students: Click here for research and full-time positions!
- Fellowships & Internships: Click here for internship and fellowship opportunities!
- Volunteer Opportunities: Click here for volunteer opportunities!
Outside Job Boards & Resources
- An Article on how to turn Green Degrees into Sustainable Careers
- Sustainability Job Board on Indeed.com
- Sustainability Career & Job Resources List
- Climate Careers Job Board
- US Green Building Council (USGBC) Green Careers/Job List
- SF Environment Job Board
- Cleantech Rising Job Board
- Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE) Job Board
- CA Resource Recovery Association (CRRA) Job Board
- Bike East Bay Job Board
- Fish & Wildlife Service Internships
- Climate Corps Job Board
- Guide, a great resource for anyone looking for a unique career in artificial intelligence and/or analytics that also ties in environmental issues.
Post Your Opportunity Here!
We will reach out once your opportunity is posted!
Anything you would like to see on this page?
Fill out this constructive feedback form so we can better tailor this page to address the needs of the Berkeley community!